Thursday, November 7, 2013

Happenings lately


I'm not an amazing seamstress but I can sew simple patterns. I have been meaning to recover our throw pillows for our couch and finally got around to it. 

Before
After

The final product


Some of you may remember that a few months ago Isaac brought home two cows, Harold and Gertrude. Both of them got sick and although Isaac gave them medicine Harold died about 3 weeks after he was born. However, the good news is that Gertrude is still going strong! She has finally started to eat hay and grain although she still takes a bottle. She still looks pretty small in these pictures but I can tell that she is getting taller and putting on a little weight.




And here are a few recent photos of my darling Wyatt. He is walking now and is so proud of himself. He also loves to climb! He is so sweet and loves to take turns feeding cereal to each other. He is growing up so fast but I'm enjoying every minute of it. He got his third haircut from the barber a couple weeks ago. I hope that when we have a girl she will have this much hair!

 


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the new pillow fabrics - so chic! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete