Monday, March 11, 2013

A trip down south

So, Wyatt and I had the opportunity to go see my mom and my brother, his wife, and his newborn daughter. 

Here is the crew!


Because the flight wasn't full, Wyatt got to ride in his car seat on the plane. He behaved for the most part. He got a little squirmy towards the end, but at least there were no breakdowns.


Wyatt and Kayla became instant friends. Wyatt is double her weight, and I think these pictures show it!


  I'm not sure whether Wyatt was trying to cuddle with Kayla or eat her, but either way  it is inappropriate to  spoon with or bite your cousin. 


 This is my adorable niece with Grandma Jean. I love that little smile!


Kayla makes some great faces!



Wyatt got to take a bath in a pink tub and use Kayla's cool duck towel. Pretty cute!



My mom put this headband on Wyatt to show me that it will fit Kayla when she gets bigger. 
This reminds me of Chiquita Banana!


I love this photo of my baby!


Wyatt wanted to play airplane with Kayla...I loved that game as a kid.


And then, he had enough of her babbling.


She didn't like his attitude, so she let him know that two can play at that game.


One day we drove down to South Padre and decided to pay the beach a visit. 
Too bad the water was ice cold and the winds were 30 mph. 

This is Heather and I on the beach.


So, we took it as an opportunity for a photo shoot with some very cooperative babies!

Wyatt seemed so natural with his arm around little Kayla!


I think that Wyatt is thinking "Where's the milk I asked for? Bring me my drink!"


"A water bottle will do!"


"Who bought these ridiculously large but fabulous sunglasses?!"


Here. Wyatt is trying to peak through my nursing cover. Wyatt never wants to miss a moment of fun.


My little man and his mama


"I love the sun!"


"Let's turn this into a dance party! Everybody do the sprinkler!"


"Um, yes. I will take another drink."


"Yolo! Spring break 2013. South Padre Island. What up?"


Wyatt loves his grandma!


Don't mess with Texas...or Wyatt!


I think my son is just the cutest thing ever!


Take a trip back to the 80's with the sideways cap.


Cutest. picture. ever. 


Second. cutest. picture. ever.


"People watching is the best on the beach. It's like a cooking show for babies."


I love the way he looks at her. He loves her!


Kayla and Aunt Rebecca


"You talkin' to me?!"


 Family picture at the beach!


Some pics of the kids in their St. Patrick's Day outfits.


Wyatt: "And, this is exactly why I don't want to watch chick flicks with you."


Kayla: "I just hate when Rachel and Ross break up!"


Wyatt: (to himself) "Just remain calm. Agree with anything she says."


Wyatt and his pretty grandma!




 Some close ups 



 Wyatt and Uncle Brett


Cuties!




Wyatt: "You had me at hello."


We had a fabulous time with Grandma and Brett and his beautiful family. 
I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I can't wait till the next family visit!

2 comments:

  1. Best comments ever! Ross and Rachel! haha! We loved having you two here! We can't wait to come to Lubbock! I hope the babies are ready for more photos cause they are so darn cute together! They'll be the best of buds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wyatt is already hilarious! These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete