Friday, April 9, 2010

If I had a million dollars...



If I had a million dollars,
If I had a million dollars,
I would buy you a fur coat,
but not a real fur coat, that's cruel...

Some of you might recognize this famous song by the Barenaked Ladies. Now, I think this is an important question each of us should address. What would I do if I had a million dollars? Now some of us might say, I'd give it to charity because we'd all like to think of ourselves as selfless. BUT that is a cop-out answer. I'm putting stipulations on this. This one million dollars can't be given to others. So...

If I had a million dollars, I'd
  • get a full body massage weekly
  • get a facial monthly
  • get pedicures and manicures weekly
  • eat salmon every week
  • buy a modest size home with a gourmet kitchen
  • buy a soft-serve ice cream machine I could keep in my house
  • buy a Mercedes Benz
  • buy a nice bike and take up the sport
  • visit Brazil, Western Europe, and New Zealand
  • ski the Alps
  • buy a boat and learn to water ski

There you have it. Now you know that I like to be pampered but keep active and love travel, good food, and a smooth ride.

Now I just need to earn that million...







3 comments:

  1. I think I second all of that...I definitely like the pampering. Plus, they say regular massages (by professionals) are good for your health! Oh, and I would probably go on a "conservative" shopping spree :) I'm just being honest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy a black vintage Mercedes convertible. Soft-serve ice cream machines take a lot of maintenance. Make sure you buy a maintenance plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good point Savannah. I have heard they are high maintenance. That's was kids are for. I'll adopt a child and that will be his chore.

    ReplyDelete